Email marketing permission policies are still a work in progress for many business owners trying to use this powerful marketing channel to get more clients or sell more products. Business blogging adds another layer of complexity to the matter.
I wrote an article on the subject of Cross-Pollinating Your Blog-Subscription List with Your Ezine List, over at my Email Marketing Blog, please check it out and add your comment, or add to the conversation here.
Did you know that 70% of all sales now start as research on the Internet – are your ideal clients finding you?
Invest 3 hours and I guarantee I will teach you how to:
Attract Contacts (Generate Leads)
- creating a powerful online presence
- what makes a good web site: basics of design, layout and content
- search engines: basics of SEO or how to build a Google-friendly site
- web site is not enough – what else you need online
- attracting visitors (contacts) with relevant and useful content
- article writing
- participating in online forums, etc.
- online networking (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter)
- entice visitors to sign up to receive more information about you and your services or products with
- discount coupons
- special reports or whitepapers on your topic of expertise
- regularly published email newsletters
- how to integrate all your online efforts
(or, How to Get Prospects to Know, Like and Trust You)
- follow up with automated and semi-automated messages, delivering your expertise via email
- create communities, followers and friends
- engage with your audience in a meaningful conversation
- once they know, like and trust you they’ll be ready for the final step
(or, How to Convert “Friends” to “Raving Fans”)
- use gentle email marketing tactics to introduce your services or products to your contacts
- close deals on line or off line – depending on your business model
- finally reach your business goals in 2009 – regardless of the state of the economy
Please visit the Contacts to Clients page to learn more and to register.